PITCH & WEATHER MOD V1.0 by PESMONKEY
PITCH & WEATHER MOD V1.0 Previews:
*NOTE: PATCHMAKERS – IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE THIS INTO YOUR PATCHES FEEL FREE TO DO SO, BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME FOR THE WORK **
DOWNLOAD VIA MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!bABCHBJA!Ifwq7gZVXfT-2vQhgSq1TRQBqbWFjp9f5STsjwYYFCU
This mod changes and enhances all default pitches/turfs with new weather look (light & dark mud and scuff marks) on turfs in rain weather,along with better turf coloring. It also removes and modifies low level fog in all stadiums.
* Tested using NO sweet FX or any injector enhancements, just vanilla game/graphics, although using these may need tweaking with pitch colors.
** This is not an engine hack or engine lighting mod, this is graphical and basic config editing for pitches & fog
so dont ask about “3d grass & flat look” and shadowing. PS4 textures/lighting mod will come to do this and lighting from other modder
a V2.0 later on will use this.
FOR CONTINUED UPDATES FOLLOW THE MAIN EVO FORUM THREAD HERE:
Changelog V1.0 first release 23/11/14
** Effects all default pitches/lawn patterns for all stadiums
– White lines fixed (clean/more clear in fine weather and more faded/rough in rain weather)
– New grass 2d layer for more sharp/rough pitch look (far and near in replays) NOTE: 2d and no 3d
– Greener pitch color in summer conditions (less dull default coloring)
– Less brown pitch color in winter conditions (removed all horrible brown pitches with a mixture of varying tinted
green and less green-to-brown versions)
– More depth to mow pattern with addition scuff marks and detail anomalies on all pitches (due to a bug “Konami stadium” is default for now).
– Certain mow patterns changed for better results
– Pitch wear (mud) & water logged effect increased in rain conditions (varies from stadium to stadium)
– Mud/wear darker in wet winter weather & lighter in dry winter conditions (varies from stadium to stadium)
– The increased mud & wear effect shows only in rain weather now instead of all weather settings in vanilla game
– Low level fog inside stadium reduced when raining (removes crappy milky look throughout crowed in stadium)
– Some selected stadiums can still have low level fog in either day rain or night rain conditions (varies from stadium to stadium & only a few)
– Day rain conditions switched to night rain for better HDR results and overall look
– More variation of fog levels in stadiums
– Extra variants of mud and poor weather textures
– Extra mow patterns variants for stadiums
– (Depending on future mods) the incorporation of PS4 pitch based textures and lighting effect
– Fix Konami stadium new mow pattern not loading bug
HOW TO INSTALL
A] If you DONT have any cpk mods installed
NOTE: based on DLC1 version
1. Copy “pm_pitchmod.cpk” from this download and paste to your game install “download” folder
2. Goto your game install “download” folder and make a backup/copy of the file named “dpfilelist.bin”
3. Copy “dpfilelist.bin” from this download zip & paste to your game install “download” folder
4. Load the game
B] If you ALREADY HAVE other cpk mods installed
B1] FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO EDIT CPK AND DPFILELIST ALREADY:
1. You will need to add an entry into your existing “dpfilelist.bin” under your game install download folder as you already have
done with previous mods with the entry name “pm_pitchmod.cpk” (remember to add the top line hex value an additional number to match
the amount of cpks you have in the right hand list)
2. Copy ONLY the “pm_pitchmod.cpk” from this download zip and paste to your game install “download” folder
3. Load the game
B2] FOR PEOPLE WHO INSTALLED A MOD ALREADY BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT CPK AND DPFILELIST:
Please refer to my included html document with my tutorial (with screen grab jpg example and template zip) and links to external sites for
how to do this with tool download links. After your familiar with this process follow step B1.
You will find it in this download zip under the folder name “CPK TUTORIAL”.
This teaches how to merge mods or add to what you already have, as fileloader isn’t out for Pes2015 this is the only way so learn it!!
Pesmonkey – Texture edits/New 2d pitch texture/Color tints/Weather edits
Firas Zinou – Beta test and feedback
Klashman69 – Beta test and feedback
Photoshop CS3 | Cripackedfilemaker | HXC Hex editor
PITCH & WEATHER MOD V1.0 by PESMONKEY is a post from: PESPatchs.com | PES Patch - PES Edit
The post PITCH & WEATHER MOD V1.0 by PESMONKEY appeared first on PESPatchs.com | PES Patch - PES Edit.
Share this post